Skippy Blair's DANCE BLOG

This is the BLOG for my website: www.swingworld.com If you have questions or coments, email me at: skippy at skippyblair dot com

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Welcome to my Dance World

Welcome to my DANCE BLOG. - On OCTOBER 15TH I will be starting my comments regarding observations from recent Dance Conventions, Teaching and Judging Intensives, and Answers to Questions that people ask about Dance. This particular medium is perfect for getting information out, without having to repeat it a hundred times - and without having to write an entire article.

In the meantime, several of my articles are available on our website: Swingworld.com - While most of the articles relate to West Coast Swing, there is quite a bit of material on other dances. Everything written relates to Dance Dynamics(R) and the Universal Unit System(R). Watch for what's coming ahead.

Have a Dance Question that can't wait? Email me at: Skippy@Skippyblair.com