Skippy Blair's DANCE BLOG

This is the BLOG for my website: www.swingworld.com If you have questions or coments, email me at: skippy at skippyblair dot com

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Making Decisions on a Daily Basis

Knowing what to do on a daily basis seems to be a major problem for
some people (making a decision on which way to go - what to choose -
what are my options? etc.). However, it is always easier if we ask
ourselves: “What action should I take that will result in being “for
the Highest Good of all involved?” Some people use the age old
question: “What would Jesus do?” No matter how you determine
difficult decisions - having a PROCESS for decision making always
helps. I think the old adage “ANY decision is better than none”
lacks a bit of responsibility, unless you have a “formula.”